National Coaches Week celebrates the tremendous positive impact coaches have on athletes and communities across Canada. From September 19-27, there’s an opportunity to recognize coaches for the integral role they play by simply saying #thanksBCcoach. Additionally, events are being held across the country to celebrate coaching and provide coaches with the recognition they deserve. For more information on how to get involved in British Columbia, visit www.viasport.ca/coachesweek!
2020 NCCP COURSES OFFERED BY:
Make Ethical Decisions - Sept 26th, 8:30am-12:30pm, Tournament Capital Centre, meeting room D, $60
Planning a Practice - Sept 26th, 1:00pm-6:00pm, Tournament Capital Centre, meeting room D, $95
Design a Basic Sport Program - Sept 27th, 9:30am-2:30pm, Tournament Capital Centre, meeting room D, $75
REGISTER AT: (250) 828-3500 or www.kamloops.ca/PerfectMind
DISCOUNT NCCP ALERT: check out the following online training being offered during National #CoachesWeek!
SEPT : COACHES WEEK #thanksBCcoach APPRECIATION EVENT
It’s National #CoachesWeek in BC we’re celebrating our Community & Volunteer Coaches with a Lunch & Learn at Coaches Corner! Come network over lunch, enjoy a special guest speaker and a few door prizes!
Guest Speaker: Stay tuned for the 2020 Coaches Week Guest Speaker!
Pre-Registration is required. REGISTER HERE
COACHES WEEK PHOTO CONTEST
All you have to do is post a photo on social media that includes your coach(es) and why you appreciate them:
- Follow/like viaSport BC on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram
- Post a photo that includes your coach(es) to Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram. Also include:
- The name of the team/club/association you're a part of
- The name of the coach(es)
- Why you appreciate them
- The hashtag #thanksBCcoach
- Tag @viaSportBC in the post
- Ensure your Facebook/Twitter post and/or Instagram profile is made public so that your photo is viewable