Prior to the Games, G2G sessions are held in various communities across the province. The sessions are open to athletes, coaches, officials, and parents, free of charge. The sessions provide an overview of what to expect at the Games regarding logistics, travel and competition preparation and practical information regarding their upcoming games experience.
- Increase understanding of the BC Games and the logistics of the Games.
- Explore ways athletes can gain full benefit from their BC Games experience.
- Provide specific information and tools to support preparation for the BC Games.
- Provide practical information regarding their upcoming BC Games experience.
Details of the G2G sessions for the 2016 BC Summer Games are noted below.
- Space at sessions is limited; registration is required.
- Sessions are free of charge.
- Sessions are geared toward athletes and their coaches and parents.
- Once you have registered you will be redirected to a confirmation page.
- You will also receive an email with venue details prior to the session.
For more information please go to the BC Games website here