The NCCP Planning a Practice module consists of two components; a free NCCP Emergency Action Plan eLearning activity, and a 5-hour in-class / online delivered module. To receive the full credit for the NCCP Planning a Practice module, coaches must complete both components.
This module's goal is to prepare coaches to plan safe and effective practices.
The NCCP Planning a Practice learning activities will prepare coaches to:
- Explain the importance of logistics in the development of a practice plan
- Establish an appropriate structure for a practice
- Identify appropriate activities for each part of the practice
After completing the NCCP Emergency Action Plan eLearning activity, coaches will be able to:
- Describe the importance of having an Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
- Identify when to activate the EAP
- Explain the responsibilities of the charge person and call person when the EAP is activated
- Create a detailed EAP that includes all required information for responding to an emergency