After taking NCCP Prevention and Recovery (PRI) will allow you to:
- Identify common injuries in your sport and develop appropriate prevention and recovery strategies to keep your athletes injury-free during training and competition;
- Offer valuable information and guidance on hydration, nutrition, and sleep as they relate to injury prevention;
- Choose skills and drills that help athletes perform appropriate warm-ups and cool-downs;
- Develop functional evaluations for an athlete’s return to play; and
- Implement recovery and regeneration techniques to help an athlete maintain or return to optimal performance post injury.
Please note this course is postponed to Winter 2021.
Saturday, October 17, 2020 -
9:00am to 5:30pm
910 McGill Rd (Tournament Capital Centre)
Kamloops, BC V2C 6N6Canada
Number of Participants:
kamloops.ca/perfectmind or call 250-828-3500